This Summer Relax & Meditate

Well, there's no mistaking it - Summer is here - its such a wonderful time of year. A time when we all seem to relax and enjoy our lives a little more. Maybe we hold more parties at our homes to spend quality time with friends or go to the beach to soak up the sunshine and fresh ocean air.

If I had to describe this time of year in one word that word would be RESTFUL if I were pressed to put it into a sound it would be "Ahhhhhh." Imagine enjoying every Summer's day lounging by the pool sipping Margarita's or Pina Colada's yeah... like I said "Ahhhhh."

Just writing this description I feel totally relaxed. Don't you?

Alas, maybe we can't spend every day this Summer by the pool or at the beach - but we don't have to - meditation is another great way to unwind and relax.

GUIDED MEDITATION
A couple years ago I produced a meditation series and made it available free on-line. In this series I dedicate one video to a specific chakra (energy point in the body) and at the end of each video I take the viewer on a guided meditation that is focused on that chakra.  My intention behind the Meditation Series was to introduce the viewer to the power within their own body. My hope was that by dedicating one video to a specific chakra it would lead to a very clear understanding to a topic that is usually perceived as esoteric.



WHO KNEW? 
To this day I receive at least a couple comments a day, some from people thanking me - telling me that my videos have made a positive impact on their lives and others are filled with questions, asking for further help and understanding.

I seriously had no idea my videos would be so well received nor could I imagine they would aid so many people. Knowing that I'm helping so many people is such a blessing and I find it extremely rewarding.

If you would like to start a mediation practice of your own here's a link to my Meditation Series on YouTube, the player below will play the whole playlist in order or you can go to the playlist directly on YouTube HERE





Please let me know your thoughts...

And as always I wish you all my best!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peaks and Valleys

Forgiveness

Gunshots and Confusion. What could have happened but didn't.