Take Notes.

I was walking around my neighborhood today and by looking at the shop windows I couldn't help but notice that summer is winding down. The windows are dressed in gorgeous Autumn colors and Halloween pumpkins are everywhere. Its not officially Fall until Saturday, Sept 22 but I am already eagerly awaiting the change of season.

During my stroll I came across this cool little shop, in its window there were these cute journals - one just jumped out at me and I had to share it - this is the cover of the journal:


To me "The Heart" is our human compass. More specifically, it is our NORTH.  It communicates to us directly through our intuition.  But how do you know you are listening to your heart?

The answer to this question can be found by examining your life. The answer is reflected back to you in your personal friendships and relationships. It is in how you deal with your success and failures.

We have just entered the last quarter of 2012, there are 118 days left in 2012. Whether you made any resolutions back in January or not now would be a perfect time to write down some personal goals.  

Take out a couple sheets of paper and a pen (or open your computer and place your fingers on the keys) and let your heart guide the words you write down. Your heart will guide you to a life that is filled with purpose and deep meaning. Is there a conversation you are avoiding? Is there a dream you let slip away from you? Write it down.

After you've compiled your list look at what steps you need to take to start walking towards achieving them.  Whether its buying the ingredients for a new recipe you've wanted to try, taking a class, starting a new business, losing weight or making more time to spend with your family and friends. Start working towards these goals and your heart will be there to support you.

Carpe Diem! 
DawnMarie 

*Take a moment to subscribe to my blog and let me know your thoughts by leaving a comment*

Comments

  1. Yes! The heart is indeed a powerful guide! I find the evidence of following it (or not) also reflected in how easy or difficult the flow of my life is. It's time for me to slow down and listen. Thanks for the reminder!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Peaks and Valleys

Happy Summer Solstice 2013

Gunshots and Confusion. What could have happened but didn't.