Am I yelling into an abyss? Think this blog is really just for me...
well, okay - now that I've put that out there might as well go with
the whole 100 percent truth....here it goes....
never did I feel more ego driven than I do right now writing about my 
daily life on the internet - ughhhhhh - 
I have got to stop this voice inside my head, stop judging myself and put one foot in
front of the other....okay and on THAT note - I did one of the 
things on my New Years resolution list - the one about 
listening to classical music - yeah - I went to a piano recital today - 
it was very inspiring - the best part is it was still raining and 
while the pianist was playing Bach, Beethoven and 
Chopin the sound of the rain could be heard landing on the roof of 
the theatre - it was as if the pianist had an unseen Orchestra - 
it was magical.  Only thing missing...my hubby - he wasn't feel good 
so he had to stay home  so sad. 

Well, it's on to the weekend! The Sag awards are tomorrow night - 
I find the award shows very motivating - can't wait to see who 
wins -  I hope Mo'Nique takes it for Supporting Actress -  her work 
in Precious just takes my breath away - and her acceptance speeches 
are moving and Inspiring - as she said in her Golden Globe speech - 
it is time for all of us Precious' in the world to speak up and out and 
get rid of the shame - it has been a load that I've carried for too long - 
but I don't know where to drop the 10 ton bag 
of guilt I've been holding all these years - looking for an outlet that 
would best serve me and others - been writing so far - channeling it into 
a creative place and that will have to do for now - change happens with 
baby steps - ALWAYS baby steps to climb Everest! 

xo 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peaks and Valleys

Forgiveness

Gunshots and Confusion. What could have happened but didn't.