FOOTBALL SUNDAY!!!!!!

What a Sunday - awoke to my fabulous
hubby bringing me a hot cup of coffee.
YAY - sat in bed reading for a while
then walked Scarlett (haven't mentioned
her yet - yeah she's our baby for now)
4 year old King Charles Cavalier -
THEN made breakfast - went to the gym
and worked out for TWO hours - came home
exhausted - ate a snack - and now blogging -

Gonna enjoy some Champagne and a little
relaxation before we go to a friends house -

Didn't get any writing done - sadly my computer
seems to be on it's last leg - need a new hard drive
wahhhhh - now if only this Football game that
has my Hubby glued to the TV - if only it would
end - I'll be very happy!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peaks and Valleys

Forgiveness

Gunshots and Confusion. What could have happened but didn't.