Addicted to reading....

Still sick :( but instead of
watching REALITY TELEVISION
I opened a book -
yeah - I haven't opened
a book since I fell sick
on Wednesday...
The book I began is Dan Brown's
new book "Lost Symbol" -
and it does not disappoint.

I recall reading Dan Browns first
novel "The Da Vinci code"
with all of America AND Europe -
I remember holding the book on
our flight to Greece and looking
around the cabin and realizing
that almost every other person
was reading it as well.

Talk about a Phenomenon!

Then I remembered that a year
ago I read a John Grisham novel
in a weekend.

It really is a talent to write
novels that are so exciting
it captures the public at large
in such a way, the reader
quickly becomes an addict to
the story, not being able to do
anything else but read the next
page, the next chapter -
you have to make and find
the time to finish...it's a talent
and a skill and I for one am in awe.

Gotta go finish another
couple chapters....

xo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peaks and Valleys

Forgiveness

Gunshots and Confusion. What could have happened but didn't.