Inspiration comes from....



I personally get inspired from different sources -
one place I always go back to is Bruce Lee.
I was raised with my brother - he is a Martial Artist
- in the truest sense of the word. And he was a
follower of Bruce Lee's style/no style
training.

I have Bruce Lee's book and turn to it
periodically for inspiring quotes -
the above link is to a great interview
Bruce Lee did - in the end of the interview
there is one of the most honest things
I think I've ever heard -

"Expressing yourself honestly is the
hardest thing to do" Bruce Lee

Ain't that the truth -
go watch the video - trust me -
it's worth it and leave a comment here
letting me know

WHAT INSPIRES YOU?

xo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peaks and Valleys

Forgiveness

Gunshots and Confusion. What could have happened but didn't.