The Saturday After the rains....


(My new Painting)

A week of rain has made LA look very technicolor -
the smog layer is washed away and has left a
FRESH and CLEAN LA for all of us to enjoy.
Apparently you can see the snow capped mountains
very clear - ahhhh - another reason to love living
in LA - Don't get it twisted though - I am a
NEW YORKER through and through -
this just makes living here more BEARABLE.
So - I'm off into the fresh clean air - to drop
off membership dues to my NEW Theatre company (woo-hoo)
the next chapter in the book of "DawnMarie" is
being written - and I'm enjoying it - feel like I was
living in a world where I knew what the next day had to offer -
now...it's exciting and new...I'm feeling
more alive than I have in years - and more creative.

Will write more for my script tonight - above is a photo of a
Painting I just completed. I Love that my creative juices are flowing....

what are you doing with your creative talents?
xo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peaks and Valleys

Forgiveness

Gunshots and Confusion. What could have happened but didn't.