Another Monday...

I am still SICK - and let me tell ya -
I don't do sick!

I've been sick since Wednesday
night - in bed, can't move, just
sleep the days away kind of sick.
It's Monday and guess what....
I AM STILL SICK - 5 DAYS - UGGGHH.

Well, today I couldn't just sit around,
I looked around the house and
realized the place is a mess.
I haven't been able to clean
in 5 Days and it looks like it.

I couldn't stand it anymore so
I cleaned. Feel a little better but
what a wake up call - I'm so used
to the daily cleaning - I never realized
all that I do in the house -

As I sit down on the couch -
enjoying the cleanliness - waiting for
my husband to come home
I feel quite accomplished and realize
I don't usually take time to ENJOY
the work I do...

So I have this question for ya:

WHAT WORK DO YOU DO THAT
YOU DON'T TAKE TIME TO ACKNOWLEDGE?


xo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peaks and Valleys

Forgiveness

Gunshots and Confusion. What could have happened but didn't.