I LOVE MEL GIBSON

 


Sadly, we have become a nation of SAMENESS.
We live in a time of Homogenized TV and
Political Correctness -it makes me wanna SCREAM!

It's like High School all over again - you remember
High School and its Social Structure; where only a
select few are chosen to represent
"THE NORM" and everyone that falls short
of the standard are labeled "NOT GOOD ENOUGH",
"FREAK" etc.

Those were fun days weren't they?????

How have we become a Nation where it appears
EVERYONE is buying their cloths at "The Gap"
The Individual is not celebrated anymore...
I sadly wasn't old enough to be raised
during the PUNK era - but man are we
in serious need of that fad coming back...
Sorry to ramble...I will get on with it...

This morning I watched the interview Mel Gibson gave
and I JUST LOVED IT... When I watched it I gotta say
it was better than drinking my ritualistic morning cup
of coffee.

Mel has always been and still is not afraid to speak
"his own truth" and I commend, applaud AND
SALUTE him for it.

(BTW - I agree with Mel - the reporter was being
an A-hole)


Yah, know... I just had a thought... do you know who Mel
reminds me of? He's like that CRAZY family member
every family has - you know the family member that
was apparently born without the "EDIT" button - or
is so old the button doesn't work anymore...

OKAY, OKAY...
I have to admit that when one is on the receiving
end it's not so good BUT as an
on looker its PRICELESS and REFRESHING.

AGAIN, thanks Mel Gibson for your honesty!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peaks and Valleys

Forgiveness

Gunshots and Confusion. What could have happened but didn't.