INGLOURIOUS BASTERDS (Sound good?!?!)

OK, so I feel like I have to confess something -
and here it goes....

I HAVEN'T SEEN ALL THE FILMS THAT ARE UP
FOR OSCARS THIS YEAR (Enter horror music)

Now, since I am being HONEST I will say
that I LOVE to watch the OSCARS for the
FASHIONS but sitting clueless to the
work that is nominated? Well,
that's just not cute.

So I am rectifying this - I just watched:

"INGLOURIOUS BASTERDS"


The whole cast is amazing.

BRAD PITT is PERFECT

CHRISTOPH WALTZ is mesmerizing.

QUENTIN TARANTINO is just an artist plain and simple.

INGLOURIOUS BASTERDS was a refreshing movie experience
- the time just flew by - and at the pictures end I was left to
ponder my own humanity - yeah that's right - when I felt
joy-joy feelings of watching The Nazi's burn to their death the
old adage "two wrongs don't make a right"
came to mind. And while the credits rolled I realized that
not only was I thoroughly entertained by
this movie, I was transported into a my own
moral dilemma.

QUENTIN is an artist - did I say that already????

3 movies down - 7 more to go.


xo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peaks and Valleys

Forgiveness

Gunshots and Confusion. What could have happened but didn't.